Friday 18 April 2008

The 1st post for 2008

Ahaks. Here is my 1st post for 2008. Where to begin? Let's talk bout career 1st. I receive my confirmation later from ARNN Technologies Sdn Bhd on 1st December 2007. Of course there is an increment for me. My scope is to give support to MINDEF on Internet Network and also Anti-Virus services. Rite now i am on the expert team as a Network Engineer. Now it is almost 9 months i've work for ARNN technologies. The company is growing and growing. Positively good. Hope will receive lots of bonus this year. Ahaks.

1 comment:

Miss B said...

dear..i love u so much.. dont wanna lose u..but lately there's semms like no more attractions between us..what happened? am doing something wrong? please dear..save our relation and together take care of it.. you're my life,my everything b.