Thursday 5 March 2009

Flu Flu Fly Away

Hi guys. Hope you guys ok. Lately I joined a kompang group kat taman aku. Kompang Fatani. On last Sunday aku pg n sign-up to join the kompang group. It's a new group and the only one in Wangsa Melawati area. Practice day is on Saturday nite n Sunday Morning. Going to miss my fishing activities. Adoi yai. If you want some you gonna lose some. Well hope i can find some times for fishing. Hik hik.

Last Tuesday ada bengkel retreat bizcom kat De Palma Inn Shah Alam. Went there for 2 days 1 night. Nothing much to say. Just the food sucks and the room is small. X best arrr De Palma Inn Shah Alam. Hope the new building will improve.

So today I went to the office like normal other day. The bad thing is. I catch a cold. So i went n see the doctor. She got title man. Dato' Paduka .... wooooaaaaaa. She must be someone. She really care about her patient. Ask everything about my medical history, my dad n also my mom. So she's cool. So next time I'm gonna see her if i have a problem.

Thats all for today. Hope you guys gonna be fine.

No comments: